Thursday 10 September 2009

Keeping it in the family

List of the large number of family members employed by UK MP's. To give you an idea, here's how it starts:

AINGER, Nick (Camarthen West and South Pembrokeshire)

    I employ my wife, Sally Ainger, as Senior Caseworker.


AINSWORTH, Bob (Coventry North East)

    I employ my wife, Gloria Ainsworth, as part-time Caseworker/Secretarial Assistant.


AMESS, David (Southend West)

    I employ my wife, Julia Amess, as part-time Secretary/Caseworker.


ANDERSON, Janet (Rossendale and Darwen)

    I employ my son, David Humphreys, as Research/Parliamentary Assistant.


ATKINS, Charlotte (Staffordshire Moorlands)

    I employ my husband, Gus Brain, as part-time Senior Research/Parliamentary Assistant.


ATKINSON, Peter (Hexham)

    I employ my wife, Brione Atkinson, as part-time Office Manager/Executive Secretary.
Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment